It's been a wild ride! I did not expect a virus pandemic scare for this year 2020.

I had very strong emotions of suspicion concerning major changes to occur this year. I had assumed that the stock market was going to crash and the United States would fall into another depression.

In February 2020 I was also expecting to hear of another High School shooting. But that wasn't the case this time.

This time it was reports of a deadly virus. Of course almost all folks including myself shrugged it off as nothing to worry about. "It will fade quickly"- we said in our hearts. But that hasn't been the case at all. Weather this virus is real or not, the real revelation to the minds of today is how much influence and control that the media holds over our day to day consciousness. Also the reality has set in our minds that we are controlled by an elite few pulling the strings upon all political and governmental systems world-wide.

Now it is May 20th 2020, and to this very day I have not seen or know anyone who has been infected with the virus. So I'm still very skeptical of the storyline that is being force-fed constantly on a massive scale to the minds of the general public.

And since I have not known anybody to get this COVID-19 virus. This causes me to suspect that if this virus is another false flag. Then it is a test. A precursor to something bigger in the future. Something that is undeniably real. So, I have to believe that there are massive studies being performed upon every actions of everyone world-wide. The eye of the highest echelon is focusing upon the causality of this event. Causality = cause v/s effect.

  • What is the general public doing?
  • What are the local law enforcers doing?
  • What are the military personnel doing?
  • What is going on with the money in the banks?
  • What are the churches doing?
  • What are the preppers doing?
  • What is the news of the day on social media?
  • Where are the minds of the masses during this event?
  • Is anyone taking this information seriously, if so, what percent?
  • How influential are we (the elite rulers) over the masses?
  • Are the suicidal numbers rising or falling?
  • And most important of all (to the elite) is what are the elite’s family members doing? I'm assuming they must have to keep a close eye on each other to make sure nobody steps out of line, and betrays the pride directly or indirectly. I say pride as in a pride of lions. I'm sure they see themselves as such. I sure as hell wouldn't and couldn't fit into their shoes, so to speak! So I have to have some respect, and awe, towards this very real human authority that is influencing our lives.
On the other hand, it's going to be very interesting to see the effect this virus scare has upon the 2020 presidential election and all of the voters. I feel that large scale of US voters have been hit so hard by this economic downfall, that they are in a state of utter hopelesness, frustration, and even on the edge of suicide. And therefore couldn't give a shit about voting this time around.

And how about that viral video that hit the web on the url plandemicmovie.com? The site seems to be constantly being attacked by hackers shutting it down. Because the site has been under so much attack. I'm going to provide a link to the same video, that is stored on a different website.