I was doing some research on classmates dot com website on my mother and father in the Wooster High School yearbooks. And I came across an interesting quote. So I thought I would post it. The quote didn't have an authors name. But in a later published Wooster High School yearbook I saw the same quote, but this time with a header of "CODE OF THE COLTS."

CODE OF THE COLTS

If you think you are beaten; you are...
If you think you dare not; you don't...
If you like to win but think you can't,
       it's almost a cinch you won't.

If you think you'll lose; you're lost...
For out in the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow's will;
      it's all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed; you are...
You've got to think high to rise,
You've got to be sure of yourself
      before you can ever win a prize.

Life's battle doesn't always go...
To the stronger or faster man...
But sooner or later the man who wins
      is the man who thinks he can.

-1965 Earl Wooster High School Yearbook page: 123