Written: April 22, 2015

Last summer I watched as the construction crews built the Southeast Connector at the Greg Street and Sparks Boulevard intersection. I have heard on the news media that the crews are about to begin the second phase of the project. Well I took a walk on the Truckee River bicycle and jogging trail to get some photos of this new freeway connector. Wow! I had no idea that they had built so much. I thought they had just laid the bridge over the river. But they also have built another bridge further to the south. And it appears they have laid down about five or more miles of what appear to be completed freeway. Here are some images that I collected April 19, 2015.

Here is a website that seems to have the latest updates about this project: Regional Transportation Commission