Written: March 23, 2014

Well a close friend of mine passed away last Saturday March 22nd 2014.

Although it makes me very sad, I still can't help but wonder if there is another kind of existence after death.

Yes of course, I have already heard of the old Heaven and Hell stories, like most folks have worldwide. It is so burned into my mind that it almost makes me sick to think of it. After all my years of consideration, I highly doubt that there are designated places for the dead. But then on the other hand I am just a blithering idiotic man, which is very common in the USA. I also especially doubt the entire Christian faith, knowing their history, and what they subliminally seem to stand for, in my opinionated mind.

Although I do consider there to be such an existence similar to the one described in the movie called "The Matrix."

It quite possibly could be that we are all living in a dream world and do not have a clue that what we are currently perceiving is a false reality generated by a machine.

Wouldn't it be totally mind blowing that once you were pronounced dead, that you woke up in another existence, and you felt a hundred times more life than you ever felt in your old body?

Then once realizing that you are still alive, you would then realize that you are no longer flesh and blood, but a highly intelligent kind of cyber being that has been sleeping for 60 years or so. Huh, that would be a trip, but an overjoyed awakening. You would actually be thankful that you had died from that old flesh and blood body. At least I would be, especially knowing that your entire body could live for hundreds or thousands of years without error or the need of any or minimal maintenance.

So here's a small page devoted to my buddy Robert Nelson. His close friends in his youth called him "The Bopper!" I hope you're bopping in style right now buddy!

In the photo Robert is on the right, his father is on the left.

Robert was always a very positive person to be around, and everyone loved to jibber jabber with him. One of his favorite newer songs that currently came out was Rolling in the Deep by Adele. He loved the Beatles and all the classic oldies bands. His common motto was, "That's the way I roll, dog!" I'll never forget the guy, he was one of a kind. Everyone misses you Robert, especially your little dog Jazzy.




Update January 8th. 2015...

I recently found some better images of Robert and his little dog Jazzy, so I thought I would share them.

Robert Nelson at his favorite place; home. June 3rd. 2010

Robert’s little dog named Jazzy, on June 3rd. 2010. She was Robert’s side-kick, and best friend.